Quilts · Pillows · Layouts/Sizes: 12-20-25-shirt quilts
Tee-Quilt layouts: Design your quilt!
A 17" square is cut from the back or front of each T-shirt. I fill each quilt with an eight-ounce polyester batting backed with a polyester/cotton fabric (you choose the backing color--black, white, or navy). You decide how you want your shirts to be laid out on your quilt (follow the links below to see the layout grids), otherwise I’ll lay the shirts out for you. Your favorite shirt should be in the center of the quilt.
Step-by-step guide: from T-shirt to Tee-Quilt
1. Decide on your quilt size
2. Select your favorite shirts
3. Design your quilt using my tee-quilt grid
4. Cut and attach grid numbers to T-shirts. Staples or pins work best because they won’t fall off during shipping!
5. Package and mail your shirts with your order form and payment! Your new quilt will arrive in a couple of weeks!
"The quilt arrived yesterday afternoon. Emily is going to love it! Thank you for your promptness and for providing Emily with a unique gift." Candy ... North Carolina
Contact Sandy Kurker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 566-9183